Welcome to the big screens.
Super Retina in two sizes – including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smallest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone Xs is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
All-screen makes all the difference. See how much more room you'll have for everything you love to do.
Surgical-grade stainless steel. Apple uses a special custom-designed alloy thatâs precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
PVD color process. Gold and space gray finishes use an advanced physical vapor deposition process on the stainless steel bands for colors and reflectivity that beautifully complement the glass.
Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XS to charge wirelessly. 3 And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater color accuracy, and reduced noise in low-light shots.
Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
All-new Depth Control. Now you can adjust the depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
Dual 12MP Rear Cameras
5 Seconds of Summer Want You Back music video is available on iTunes.
Compare iPhone models. Find the iPhone that's right for you
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone XS) and 6.46 inches (iPhone XS Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Compared with A11 Bionic.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.