Postpaid Plans & Services
Whether you use mobile data for light browsing, streaming music and videos, or connect with family and friends through social media, there is a MyPlan to fit your lifestyle!
MyPlans include Unlimited Local Voice & Local SMS
500 Local minutes +
UNLI Local SMS
All Mobile Plans include:
Call Waiting | Caller ID | Busy Transfer | 3-Way Calling | Expanded Home Coverage - Guam & CNMI | Roaming dependent on destination & usage
*SIM Plans Available
High Speed Data Top-Up Options
Stay connected with High-Speed Mobile Data.
Mobile Postpaid Plans:
- Check your data usage with myDATA+ by visiting www.docomopacific.com/mydata or by texting "data" to 3282 from your DOCOMO PACIFIC mobile postpaid device.
- Upon reaching 80%, 90% and 100% of your monthly data bucket, you will receive an SMS notification.
- To maintain high-speed data, choose from multiple data top-up options.
- Data speeds reduced for the remainder of the bill cycle, and reset when the next bill cycle begins.
Data Only Plans:
- Unable to receive notifications at this time.
- Check your data usage or top up by contacting customer Care or visit a retail location.
Other Mobile Services
|5,000 minutes US Long Distance Calling||$10/mo|
|USA & International SMS||$0.10/SMS|
|411 Directory Assistance (up to 3 numbers per call)||$1/call|
Learn More by clicking on the service button
- Mobile Devices
- Postpaid Long Distance
- Trade-In Program
- Lifeline Assistance Program
- Dialing Procedures
- Load Another Number
- Local Number Portability
- Coverage Maps
- Data Calculator
- Be Smart, Drive Safe
Service rates and features listed apply to Residential local services only. Installation Fee, Activation Fees and Security Deposits may be required. Your monthly bill of service may have Federal Communications Commission Charge (FCC), Universal Service Fund (USF) Fees, Local Number Portability (LNP) and/or E-911 fees added as separate line items. E-911 fees are charges required by local law to finance Enhanced 911 services. A $1.00 fee for E-911 will be charged per unit, in addition to your monthly rate for Voice, SMS and/or Data service. USF is a mandatory fee which is used to promote increased access to telecommunications services in the US. USF rates are set by the FCC and may change quarterly. USF Is applicable to Local Voice, Local SMS and Toll Charges. Mobile data speeds reduced once monthly data threshold is reached. Roam easy rates will apply based on usage and destination. Roam Easy rates do not apply to Data Only plans. Service coverage may vary depending on geographical location and other factors. Please see Terms & Conditions and Mobile Fair Use policies available at www.docomopacific.com for more details. Some conditions apply