Enjoy Unlimited Long Distance calls to your family and friends in the Philippines using the USAP Card.
For only $5.00, you can make calls to any two PLDT numbers for 24 hours. The USAP Card can be used with any DOCOMO PACIFIC Prepaid or Postpaid mobile phone.
How Does It Work?
- Dial *143 with your DOCOMO PACIFIC mobile phone. Upon voice prompt, enter the 12 digit USAP Card's PIN, Press #.
Enter the PLDT Landline or Wireless Landline number as follows, then press #
Dialing Pattern: (City Code) + Phone Number + #
Examples (2) 555-555# to call Manila, or (32) 555-555# to call Cebu*
There is no need to dial 011+63+xxx
Press 1 to confirm the number, or Press 2 to change it; dial again.
Limit 2 PLDT numbers in 1 day, or within 24 hours from the first successful connection.
The USAP Card will expire after 1 day, or 24 hours after the first successful connection.
* NOTE: Should your mobile phone have difficulty translating the asterisk (*), dial 8727 instead. Follow the voice prompt instructions and move onto Step 2.
** NOTE: Please verify the number you are dialing. A incorrect number will count against your destination limit. DOCOMO PACIFIC airtime will not be deducted.
Why Use The USAP CARD?
- No extra charges or hidden fees
- By using the USAP Card, you can make these Unlimited Calls to the Philippines from anywhere at any time using your DOCOMO PACIFIC mobile phone.
- Flat $5 rate to the Philippines for 2 PLDT numbers
- Quick & Easy-to-Use steps
Subject to reasonable call cut offs to prevent congestion. Card Expires 24 hours within the FIRST successful connection to 1 of the 2 PLDT numbers.
For more information or assistance, please visit any one of our Retail stores or call Customer Care at 671-688-CARE (2273) Guam, 670-483-CARE (2273) Saipan.