Lifeline Assistance Program
$9.25 / Month
- 200 Local minutes ($0.25 / Additional Minute)
- Unlimited Nights and Weekends
- Unlimited Local SMS
Rate Plan Includes:
- E911 and Local Number Portability fees waived
- Voice Mail
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
What is the "Lifeline Assistance Program", and who does it benefit?
DOCOMO PACIFIC's Lifeline Assistance Program is the Low Income Program of the Universal Service Fund and is designed to benefit residential subscribers who are receiving assistance through one or more of the following programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch (NSL) FREE Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Total household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines(FPG)
Universal Service Fund - Low Income Program
The two components of the Low Income Programs are:
- Lifeline - Reduces monthly charges for basic telephone service.
- Link Up - Reduces installation cost of initiating new wireless service.
- Monthly Charge - $9.25
- Unlimited Week Night and Weekends
- Unlimited SMS
- Security Deposit - $50.00
- Activation Fee - $7.50
- E911 & LNP - Waived
Long distance calls, roaming, data, are not permitted: Lifeline calling plan.
Features include: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Conference Calling, and Call Waiting.
Eligibility Requirements for Residential Subscribers:
In order to meet and qualify for these rates, you must obtain a 'Certification of Eligibility' from a Life Line qualifying agency or program, for example: Department of Public Health & Social Services (DPH&SS), Social Security Office, Guam Department of Education National Lunch Program, the Guam Housing and Urban Renewal Authority (GHURA), etc…
In addition, the residential subscriber receiving the assistance must be the named participant of the qualifying program. One discount is allowed per household.
For more information please call DOCOMO PACIFIC Customer Care at 671-688-CARE (2273) for Guam, 670-483-CARE (2273) for Saipan.